Putting on a fundraising event is about having fun! If you and your friends and family want to help us to raise funds, why not hold your own event? This could be anything from a cake sale to a sponsored activity. We can provide you with any materials you may require including t-shirts, collection tins, leaflets and sponsorship forms.
Plus with our ‘Just Giving’ facility sponsorship has never been so easy. You can create your own fundraising page or get in touch with us for further information.
You could do anything to raise funds, but here are just a few ideas:
- Hold a cake sale at work or school – always popular!
- Host a coffee morning
- Pub Charity Night
- Hold a raffle
- Sponsored chest waxing
- Sponsored events – walk, cycle, swim
- Hold a zumbathon, aerobics-athon or dance-athon
- Fancy Dress… anything!
- Golf Tournaments
- Parachute Jump
- Ask for Donations instead of Birthday/Anniversary Presents
- 10 Pin Bowling Competition
- A Blindfolded Race
- Hold a bring and buy sale, or have a car boot sale
- Enter the Bath or Bristol Half Marathon
The possibilities are endless. If you are planning an event then get in touch and let us know what you are doing.
If you need help or guidance or someone to discuss your idea with please contact Amanda Leonard by calling 01179 865659 or via our Contact Us page.